SUP with your PUP
Time & Location
About the Event
The goal of this class is to introduce your dog to a stand-up paddle-board. Participants will get to see how their dog responds to being on a stand-up paddle-board.
A fun session out on the water with your dog - no pressure (in fact, drop any expectations), go at your pace with your dog - be prepared to laugh and get totally soaked.
This class will have limited spots to maximize the support and fun for everyone.
Our team will take photos to capture all the hilarity!
- Participant must be able to swim.
- Participant have attended 2-3 Introduction to SUP sessions.
- Participants must comply to the City of Toronto's Animal Bylaw.
- Participant must have control of their dog at all times. The dog must not be reactive or aggressive to other humans or dogs.
- Participant is responsible for their dog's safety while on land and on the water.
- It is highly recommended that the participant bring a dog-specific PFD for their dog.
- If your dog has a medical or physical condition, please speak to your vet before trying this session out.
- Only one dog is allowed per participant per board.
Things to bring:
- A change of clothes - you WILL be in the water
- Water shoes
- Water bowl + clean drinking water for your dog
- Poop bags - in fact, bring the whole box (some dogs get sea sick ;-)
- Floatable toy (if you have)
- Extra towel for your dog
Disclaimer: There are no dog experts on-site. Just SUP instructors who love dogs and/or have dogs that have SUP'd before wanting to pass on their tips for getting your dog started!
- SUP with your PUP$35$350$0