ISA Instructor Certifications - 2 day program
Time & Location
About the event
2 Day Program
The ISA Coaching and Instructing Program is the international standard of accreditation for Surf and SUP Coaches and Instructors aiming to improve the safety, quality, and professionalism of Surf Coaching and Instructing within the surf industry.
Your ISA Certification certifies you as an ISA FW SUP Instructor for one year. This certificate can be printed individually and is recognized across the globe.
SUP coaching candidates must complete the workbook to fulfill the accreditation criteria. It will then be used as evidence of your competence to deliver Flat Water SUP lessons.
No pre-requisites for course participation.
- Attend the ISA SUP Flat water certification course
- Complete your 20 practical coaching hours, this includes session records and venue analysis signed off by a supervisor coach covering
- Hold all required safety certificates (CPR/First aid & a 2 day water rescue course)
- Be a National Surf Federation member (included for 1 year)
- Complete workbook and return to ISA Course Organizer / Course Presenter
On completion of these requirements ( you have 1 year to complete the requirements listed above)- your ISA SUP Flat Water coaching accreditation will be registered on the ISA database and a new coaching card will be issued. The coaching card can be used as evidence to gain employment with any SUP school.
- ISA SUP Teacher Certification$500$5000$0