June 23 & 24th, 2018 in Toronto, Ontario at SUPGirlz
Get trained with the best SUP certification possible!
-ISA Presenter: Catherine Bruhwiler (Tofino Paddle Surf) through the International Surf Association.
-Cost is $500cn ~includes 2 days training, 12 months ISA membership, CSA membership, administration fees, manual & work book.
Register online click here
email any questions: Janna@supgirlz.com
Check our Blog Post on more reasons you want this certification! https://www.supgirlz.com/sup-teaching/
SUP coaching candidates must complete the workbook to fulfill the accreditation criteria. It will then be used as evidence of your competence to deliver Flat Water SUP lessons.
No pre-requisites for course participation.
1. Attend the ISA SUP Flat water certification course
2. Complete your 20 practical coaching hours, this includes session records and venue analysis signed off by a supervisor coach covering
3. Hold all required safety certificates (CPR/First aid & a 2 day water rescue course)
4. Be a National Surf Federation member (included http://csasurfcanada.org/)
5. Complete workbook and return to ISA Course Organizer / Course Presenter
On completion of these requirements ( you have 1 year to complete the requirements listed above)- your ISA SUP Flat Water coaching accreditation will be registered on the ISA database and a new coaching card will be issued. The coaching card can be used as evidence to gain employment with any SUP school.