ISA SUP Instructor Certification Course
Time & Location
About the Event
The International Surfing Association coaching & instructing program is the international standard of accreditation for Surf & SUP Coaches & Instructors. It is perfect for SUP enthusiasts, surfers, athletes, teachers, therapists, yoga, & fitness trainers.
Start your teaching path today!
The ISA Coaching and Instructing Program is the international standard of accreditation for Surf and SUP Coaches and Instructors aiming to improve the safety, quality, and professionalism of Surf Coaching and Instructing within the surf industry. This certificate can be printed individually and is recognized across the globe.
TBD Toronto, Canada $550
QUALIFICATION INFORMATION: SUP coaching candidates must complete the workbook to fulfill the accreditation criteria. It will then be used as evidence of your competence to deliver Flat Water SUP lessons.
No pre-requisites for course participation.
1. Attend the ISA SUP Flat water certification course
2. Complete your 20 practical coaching hours, this includes session records and venue analysis signed off by a supervisor coach covering
3. Hold all required safety certificates (CPR/First aid & a 2 day water rescue course)
4. Be a National Surf Federation member (included for 1 year)
5. Complete workbook and return to ISA Course Organizer / Course Presenter
On completion of these requirements ( you have 1 year to complete the requirements listed above)- your ISA SUP Flat Water coaching accreditation will be registered on the ISA database and a new coaching card will be issued. The coaching card can be used as evidence to gain employment with any SUP school.
About the Instructor-
"A beginner's first time on a SUP is important. I love to train competent teachers in order to get more people in love with the sport & the water." - Janna Van Hoof, SUPGirlz owner
- ISA SUP FW certification$550$5500$0