Get certified by SUPGirlz, World Paddle Association and Paddle Into Fitness!
Our teacher training give our Affiliates and Instructors the tools they need
to offer our signature Paddle Into Fitness classes all over the world.
2 day SUP Teacher Certification
August 17 & 18, 2017 in Toronto, Ontario
Receive two days (Paddle Into Fitness Level 1 & Paddle Into Fitness Level 2) of water time honing your paddle skills and learning how to safely teach a paddleboard Beginner SUP Lesson! You will learn how to create and market successful Stand Up Paddle classes in your community and be certified by the World Paddle Association!
$670$ & BYOB (bring your own board)
SUPsurf or SUPrace workshops $100 extra
for registering and placing the $250 deposit email: email@example.com
Toronto Full SUP certification (SUP teacher, SUP Yoga & SUP Fitness) 6 days
(take just one or all three)
June 10-15 2017 Sat- Thurs
$2000 + board rental or BYOB
SUPsurf or SUPrace workshops $150 extra
Complete SUP Certification Package
Save time and money by bundling our Paddleboard Certification, SUP Yoga Certification, and SUP Fitness Certification into one complete package! You can pay a $900 deposit now and the remaining $1100 before your certification.
Take All Three Paddle Into Fitness SUP Courses At Once To Get Fully Certified!
Save time and money by bundling our Paddleboard Certification, SUP Yoga Certification, and SUP Fitness Certification into one complete package.
What Makes Paddle Into Fitness Better Than The Rest?
- Six days of training with the Paddle Into Fitness® team honing your paddle skills, learning key techniques, turns and water safety, and two styles of SUP Yoga.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all equipment required to teach and choose proper equipment – boards, paddles, accessories, anchors, and fins.
- Learn how to teach a safe and thorough Paddle Into Fitness signature Beginner Lesson.
- Receive extensive water safety instruction from qualified Lifeguard/EMTs with real-life scenarios, as well information on water laws and regulations
- Receive an advanced stroke technique and turns workshop from a professional SUP athlete
- Learn how to create and instruct safe and effective Surfer’s Sculpt class
- Learn how to teach Advanced SUP lessons – how to correct students’ stroke technique, how to teach advanced turns, and how to design an interval training program for private clients.
- Receive cutting edge information on training principles, fitness programming, and teaching methodologies.
- Receive a Level 1 WPA (World Paddle Association) Certificate
- Receive 25 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits
- Receive 2.6 American Council of Exercise (ACE) accrediting units
- Listing in our instructor directory, with the options to become a business Affiliate and receive traffic to your business website
- Paddle in a FUN mini Battle of the Paddle race with other students from around the world!
- You will learn to confidently teach Paddle into Fitness® signature 1.5 hour paddleboard classes: Beginner Lesson (how to teach a beginner sup lesson, technique, water safety), Gentle Wave (beginner SUP Yoga class with restorative poses and guided savasana meditation) and Nautical Flow (intermediate vinyasa flow class with arm balances and inversions).
- You will also learn to confidently teach a 1.5 Hour Surfer Sculpt (Beach & water based fitness followed by SUP interval training & a SUP Yoga cool down) as well as Advanced SUP (Race starts, turns, and finishes as well as creating a SUP Interval training program for private clients)
- Training includes teach-backs so that by the end, students will feel confident instructing all classes
- Learn how to create and market successful SUP, SUP Yoga & SUP Fitness classes in your community through our Business Workshop
- Each participant receives a swag bag with product from SUPGirlz and some of our sponsors plus Paddle Into Fitness certificate, WPA Level 1 Certificate, 2.6 ACE credits and 25 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU credits over four fun-filled days!
- As a Paddle Into Fitness ambassador, you will receive discounts on water sports insurance, 404 SUP boards, Kialoa Paddles, SUP apparel, SUP Yoga anchors, and other accessories. Get great deals on your new paddle yoga business venture!
Receive two days (Paddle Into Fitness Level 1 & Paddle Into Fitness Level 2) of water time honing your paddle skills and learning how to safely teach a paddleboard Beginner SUP Lesson! Also learn how to create and market successful Stand Up Paddle classes in your community!
for registering and placing the $300 deposit email firstname.lastname@example.org
SUP Fitness Certification
SUP Yoga Certification
Spend four fun filled days on the water learning how to teach SUP and different styles of paddleboard yoga! You’ll learn to teach three of PIF’s signature classes: Beginner Lesson, Gentle Wave, and Nautical Flow.